I have a number of questions which my reading and database surfing has left outstanding. Any leads, thoughts, or journal articles lurking under your beds? Post them below, please, thank you most kindly. x
- Raw food mono-mealers: Melon digests quickest, and needs to be eaten alone. Why? Reference please.
- Details from a good source of reference for the protein content of various vegetable, by calorie not weight. Where can I find this?
- Water-soluble synthetic fertilisers force vegetables to grow bigger quicker, apparently. How exactly? Reference please!
- Wondering: Can gluten prevent nutrient absorption, in the absence of sensitivities?
- Fructose is metabolised in the liver in priority of other activities? Says who! (Apart from William Duffy).
Stomach bacteria produce which B vitamins? *Apart from recycling B12.
- Is arrowroot a sedative when used herbally? (According to someone who is not a herbal doctor).
- What is the deal with water temperature- it burns calories if it’s colder? It’s slower to assimilate if it’s colder? The asians don’t do cold water, and I agree. But I’d like a reference either way. Thank you!
Responses can be posted below or by email: email@example.com. Go!
(and have a beautiful day x)